Here are brief guides to selecting QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro, Premier and Accountants for small business.
QuickBooks Simple Start
· Manage your money in and Money out by making use of Simple Start’s easy to follow Home page and Tutorials.
· If you’re selling services and need to track your receivables, then Simple Starts is the perfect choice.
· Viewing your customer balances or daily sales is only a button-click away.
· Add your personal touch by designing your own professional-looking invoices, quotations and statements which can be emailed to your client in PDF format.
· Record your expenses and reconcile your bank statement to ensure for accurate income statement, Balance Sheet and Trial balance reports.
Simple Starts cannot be networked and is not intended for customer selling inventory items.
Simple Start will not only allow you to enter Supplier invoice due to be paid at a later date as this is a feature that is available in QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Premier 2013
· Premier adds strength to the business management of manufacturing companies by having all the features of QuickBooks pro and more.
For the owner of an Inventory/manufacturing concern:
· Enable the units of measure feature for your stock/multiple conversion to length, weight, volume etc. This feature is ideal if you buy and sell stock in different units.
· Build assemblies by introducing the bill of materials feature for manufactured items.
· Track stock on back order by making use of the sales order function available in premier. Sales order can then be converted into quotations, invoices and/or purchase orders
· Adjust your stock by making use of the improved stock adjustment menu.
· Premier does not cater for multiple warehouse or serial number tracking.
· Enquire about QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 13 by contacting a sales representative for more information.
It has all the features of Simple Start and more. Step up pro and manage your inventory purchases and sales through purchase orders.
These tools are there to make your life easier and give you control over your accounts.
· Enter follow-up notes for sales lead and contacts that can be converted to customers.
· View daily/weekly and monthly reminders/to-do notes and transaction that are due.
· Easily print your calendar for staff meetings
· Customize your own dashboard to view important customer information, overdue payments and general company performance.
Customer collection center
· Take control of overdue invoices by making use of the new collection Centre
· Select and email overdue invoices in batches with the click of a button.
· Tag your favorites report for future use and run them at ease with the options to export to excel or PDF.
Customer and supplier Centre
· View customer balances and transactions at a glance for all customers or suppliers.
Reconciling your VAT, performing bank reconciliation and balancing your books are simple with QuickBooks pro. Use eZ Bank account Import to import your bank statements in three easy steps.
· With QuickBooks Accountant 2013, you can toggle between the 2013 versions of Simple starts, pro and premier and gain quick access to accountant’s specific functionality.
Accountant specific features
· File manager: manage your client data file and password in one location
· Accountant Centre: gives you a quick glance at core task such as ban recons and running of memorized reports.
· Review your customers’ account by making use of customer data review functions.
· Write your own financial reports by making use of the financial statements designer.
· Work on your own company and your client company files simultaneously.
· Create and export accountant’s changes which your customer can import into their own company file.
Helpful and additional tools:
· Auto reverse journal entry
Journal button on all transactions indicating journal posting of invoices, bills, credit notes and cheque.
These are the simple guides to deploying QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro, Premier and Accountants for your small business.