You may be surprise and had asked how possible this could be before viewing this post on how to run two (2) BlackBerry Messenger also known as BBM Pin on an Andriod Device
I have tested it on a friends Android phone at work and it worked. Hence, I will be showing you the steps to running two (2) BBM Pin on your device.
P.S: You can only use it on Android Phone
It is surprising to see that the original creators of BBM, cannot use it on default BlackBerry devices, but Andriod has cracked the limits.
Look at the device image below: You even run upto five (5) different BBM Pin on one Android device as shown:
For the purpose of this post, I will limit my guide to just two (2) BBM Pin on one device.
1. Make sure you have installed the original BBM.
2. Make sure you are running on Android 4.0 and above.
1. Download BBM3 here
2. Run and Install it on your Android device.
3. Sign In or Create a new/different BlackBerry ID (Recommended)
4. Wait until it finishes and you will have two (2) BBM Pin on your Android device.
Download Here - Free Mobile App for All Smart Phones