The TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 range is composed of lubricants using 100% synthetic technology. The use of chemical ingredients for these formulation allows to improve thermal stability in particular (when cold during engine start-up and when hot during intensive use), but also a greater lifespan for the oil and preservation of its properties over time.
TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 is advantageous for an engine’s maintenance as they enable longer periods between oil changes. The addition of polymers and specific additives ensures that the TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 range of lubricants are adapted to the most demanding uses and that they meet constraints imposed on lubricants.
Formulated for the highest performance engine technologies in particular those of: PSA, Volkswagen, Hyundai-Kia, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Mercedes-Benz as well as dedicated to the lubrication of Gasoline and Diesel passengers cars engines.
- Ensures outstanding engine longevity
- Provides for extra long intervals between oil changes
- Develops performance and power
- Facilitates ignition in very cold weather and maintains protection of the parts even at high temperature
- Designed for highest-performing engine technologies developed by all manufacturers
- Enhanced detergent and anti-oxidizing functions to ensure optimal cleanliness of engines
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN/CF
- OEM’s approvals
- PSA B71 2296
- VW 502.00/505.00
- BMW LL-01
- MB 229.3
- PORSCHE A40