Are you looking for a reliable voltage stabilizer for your electrical, home and kitchen appliances? In this review, I will sharing the best selling stabilizers you can order online & pay on delivery to avoid using a substandard stabilizer which could be dangerous for domestic use.
Where To Buy Stabilizer Online:
Jumia: View Price Offers, Click Here
Konga: View Price Offers, Click Here
How to buy the best Voltage Stabilizer in Nigeria:
An essential equipment to prevent some serious damage to computers, televisions,refrigerators, air conditioners and various other electrical appliances and to ensure the safety of its owners is the Stabilizer. If you have fluctuating voltage get this to protect your important appliances and it really does not cost much compared to the damage that can happen without it. Also, nowadays brands like Binatone, Haier Thermocool, Citizens, Century Polystar & Smart Stabilizers provide you the quality and guarantee that come with them.
The main function of a Stabilizer is to make the network electric voltage that powers the appliance equal to the network that is supported by the equipment in question. This means that with the use of a Stabilizer it is easier to ensure that fluctuations in the voltage of electric current are not felt by the computer and thus prevent greater damage to equipment.
The main equipment designated for the protection of computers against excess or shortage of electric voltage stabilizer is the same, which is responsible for ensuring that this voltage is always constant, and that, in case of extreme situations, it can absorb larger impacts of these changes and prevent that most serious damage is caused to the computer.
Find top brands like Binatone, Haier Thermocool, Citizens, Century Polystar & Smart Stabilizers:
Buy Stabilizer Online, Pay On Delivery, Click Here
Stabilizers In Nigeria
Polystar PV-SMP1500VA Stabilizer
FACTORS FOR BUYING
- Understand the required voltage regulation, application and environment, as the online specs are typically detailed.
- Look for power regulators with enclosures, meters or modules and circuits for projects and replacement parts.
- Find niche areas like an air conditioner or television or refrigerator voltage regulator for specific appliances.
Time Delay Systems
Thermal Overload Protection
POWER SIZING OF THE EQUIPTMENT TO PROTECT
A simple way also can be applied to select stabilizer:
- Check the Voltage & current rating of the device. It is written on the sticker near power socket else check the manual.
- In India typically the voltage will be 220V
- Multiply 220 x Current of all devices and then add the individual devices VAs. Add a 20-25% safety margin to arrive at stabilizer rating. If you have plans to add more devices later, you can keep buffer for them.
- You should also consider the surge current which flows when you switch on the device.